Sunday, April 5, 2009

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth and the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters and God said 'let there be light' and there was light and God saw the light that it was good so God separated the light from the darkness and the light he called day and the darkness he called night and the evening and the morning where the first day"

This is the start of our quest for contradictions in the Bible. I could think of no better place to start than the beginning. In the days and weeks to come, I will be addressing as many of the alleged contradictions as I can. If any of you have any you would like to address or challenge me with I would greatly appreciate it. I will start the list of contradictions in the coming days and hope this will be fun and exciting for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment